Digital Marketing Specialist APPLY NOW
Everyday Humans is looking for a data driven, entrepreneurial and go-getting individual who is excited about digital marketing and strategy, someone who is customer obsessed and cares deeply about building the right experience for our users. You'll have the opportunity to work on a fast growing eco-conscious sunscreen brand that is shaping the future of daily sun protection. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a dedicated team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Everyday Humans.
Reporting to the CEO, this remote position is responsible for optimizing the funnel experience and delivering quality user experiences across our e-commerce channels. You have a strong understanding of both the performance and brand sides of growth with knowledge and experience in paid media, content marketing, SEO, influencers, affiliate, and social media.
The ideal candidate is curious, a risk taker, takes ownership and pride of the work you produce and is eager to learn and take on challenges head on.
What You'll Do:
- Set up and optimize our FB/Instagram paid marketing campaigns and keywords for our DTC and Amazon FBA sites
- Plan and contribute editorial ideas to the campaign creation and development of our paid ads and email content. Project manage deliverables with the creative team
- Data analysis and reporting of our lead generation performance and marketing KPIs for our paid channels
- Implement SEO strategies by performing key word research, content recommendations and link building campaigns to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Manage and supervise the design and performance of our e-com websites via new product pages, landing pages and ensuring optimal user experience and conversions
- Perform in depth research and analysis of our potential customers, target market and competitor’s statistic and data
- Develop and optimize our loyalty and affiliate programs to ensure customers and influencers are consistently re-engaged with the brand
- Maintain and evolve a testing framework to expand our traffic volume and pace of learning across the business.
- Monitor and assist in managing our paid marketing budget
The Qualities You Possess:
- Excellent organizational skills, including attention to detail
- Highly analytical and strategic
- Eager to learn, thinks outside the box, loves to try new things and take risks
- Ability to work remotely and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, positive, professional, and goal-oriented
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience for a consumer DTC brand with a proven track record in driving and growing e-com revenues. Portfolio with case study metrics a plus.
- Experience in beauty and wellness in a plus
- Strong proficiency in Facebook Ads Manager, Amazon Seller Central and Google Adwords
- Previous experience in Shopify, Google Analytics, Klaviyo and SEO/SEM tools Ahrefs and Helium10 preferred
About Everyday Humans:
Everyday Humans (www.everyday-humans.com) is a modern day skincare brand that makes comfy, planet friendly sunscreens for conscious humans. Cruelty-free, plant powered, inclusive and eco-friendly, our omni-channel distribution includes D2C, Amazon, Ulta Beauty, Target, Sephora, Urban Outfitters and more. A Target Takeoff Beauty Accelerator graduate (Class of 2019), Everyday Humans was featured in Glamour, Refinery29, Pop Sugar, Vogue, People, Byrdie, Coveteur, Buzzfeed, Forbes, Allure, and more.