Product Development and Production Manager APPLY NOW
Everyday Humans is looking for a stellar Product Development and Production Manager to drive new PD initiatives for our fast growing SPF and body care brand. You will be be responsible for the project management and execution of our assortment, presenting the best possible solution and the optimal supply chain to bring our products to market. The ideal candidate has a complete obsession with beauty, product development and building great processes. You thrive in a a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment and maintain high energy levels in a constantly changing environment.
Primary Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Manage a network of business relationship with formula developers and manufacturers, packaging suppliers, consultants and vendors, project manage product development activities from ideation to finished goods in an efficient an effective manner.
- Monitor and maintain product development timelines, ensuring constant and clear communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Negotiation of pricing and timelines with suppliers.
- Support in managing costing of products under development and ensuring business cases are put together in a timely manner.
- Support the development of product packaging
- Work with suppliers on timely and thorough feedback on new sample/formulas and back-up formulas based on evaluation of submission and feedback from user trials
- Support in project-related pre-production mockup and/or pilot samples requested for PR, Marketing and sales presentation
- Organize samples between suppliers and internal stakeholders until sign-off samples with documentation for providing feedback & managing storage lab
- Support and fact check product artwork by collaboration with design and compliance team
- Ensure packaging and finished product pass appropriate quality testing
- Report and document the progress of each project with all considerations clearly factored
- Support the Manager with administrative requests where required
- Sourcing of products complimentary to beauty and health category, suitable to be sold in bundles, GWPs etc
The Qualities You Possess:
- Reliable, highly organized, advanced experience and track record in project management with a strong sense of urgency and accountability
- Punctual, detail oriented with excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Growth mind set, entrepreneurial and thinks outside of the box
- Optimistic, upbeat with a “can do” and positive attitude, always willing to go the extra mile
- Collaborative, agile and ability to work remotely and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, positive, professional, and goal-oriented
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 5+ years proven experience in production and product development in the beauty industry
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance protocols and experience in a highly regulated environment (GMP, FDA, etc) a bonus
- An analytical mind - comfortable with Business Intelligence tools such as Excel and TradeGecko
- Organized and detail-oriented with a strong work ethic and accountability
- Exceptional communication and project management skills (managing timelines, vendors, multiple stakeholders and internal teams)
About Everyday Humans:
Everyday Humans is a modern day personal care brand that provides multi-purpose sunscreen and bodycare products for the millennial and Gen Z customer. Our omni-channel distribution includes D2C, Amazon, Ulta Beauty, Sephora with more doors to come. A Target Takeoff Beauty Accelerator graduate (Class of 2019), Everyday was featured in Byrdie, Coveteur, The Zoe Report, Buzzfeed, Forbes, Business of Fashion, Allure, Glamour, and more.