Social Media Content & Influencer Outreach Associate APPLY NOW
Everyday Humans is looking for a hardworking, creative and highly organised individual who lives, breathes and thrive in all things social media. You are obsessed with researching and creating interesting and compelling content on various social media platforms including Instagram, TikTok and Pinterest and can always find new and exciting ways to connect with our community. You will also be in charge of the day-to-day sourcing and execution of Everyday Humans’ influencer strategy with brand ambassadors and commission based social media affiliates to ensure they produce amazing content and will constantly be talking about EH. You will manage our social media content calendar, product seeding strategy and partnerships with the guidance of the CEO and the Creative Team.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and lead the campaign ideation, management, copywriting and day-to-day social execution of Everyday Humans’ Instagram, TikTok and Pinterest accounts
- Proactively build and foster a community of Everyday Humans brand ambassadors across various social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Youtube) by identifying influencer collaborations and take charge of research and outreaches from end-to-end
- Monitor, report and interpret on community engagement and content performance as well as audience insights for opportunities for growth and improvement
- Establish, build, and maintain both new and existing social media affiliates and other performance partner relationships
- Actively seek out potential partnership opportunities that makes sense
- Support our email marketing initiatives by assisting with monthly campaigns on Klaviyo
- Answer occasional inbound requests from the brand’s social media DMs and help email
- Be open and ready to take on more. We are an early stage start-up with ever-changing demands!
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 2+ years of work experience with a branded channel in beauty, fashion or other creative environments
- Genuine interest and familiarity with the skincare industry preferred
- Familiarity with working with influencers on content and campaigns
- Extremely organized, detailed oriented and have a “no task is too small” attitude
- Must be able to work and manage remotely and track productivity and results
- A self-starter and have the ability to initiate and manage multiple projects. You are also able to come up with new ideas and solutions efficiently and thoughtfully.
Everyday Humans believes in teamwork, collaboration and diversity. We know our team is stronger together and we are commited to staying true to these values as we grow. Join us!
- Opportunity to work closely with the founding team in building a fast-growing, ambitious and promising beauty brand from the ground up.
- Rewarding and challenging work with room to up-skill and grow within the role and beyond.
- Free products and merch, anytime, just ask!
About Everyday Humans:
Everyday Humans (www.everyday-humans.com) is a modern day skincare brand that makes comfy, planet friendly sunscreens for conscious humans. Cruelty-free, plant powered, inclusive and eco-friendly, our omni-channel distribution includes D2C, Amazon, Ulta Beauty, Target, Sephora, Urban Outfitters and more. A Target Takeoff Beauty Accelerator graduate (Class of 2019), Everyday Humans was featured in Glamour, Refinery29, Pop Sugar, Vogue, People, Byrdie, Coveteur, Buzzfeed, Forbes, Allure, and more.