Graphic Designer APPLY NOW
Everyday Humans is looking for a passionate, creative and open-minded mid-weight graphic designer to join our team. In this role, you’ll be the key to bring our brand to life through visuals, by designing digital content and marketing collateral from concept to delivery.
You'll have the opportunity to work on a promising beauty start-up with a US centric audience, that is shaping the future of daily sun protection. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all fuelled by a dedicated team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Everyday Humans.
Working with the Digital Marketing Lead and Senior Designer, this part-time remote role will span campaigns and projects across digital, social, branding and performance marketing . You will also provide key design support to the rest of the team.
- Create and produce graphic content across platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, TikTok, email and website
- Ability to produce a strong and consistent graphic style across various media/platforms that will enhance the brand across all touch points
- Work closely with the marketing team, open to constructive feedback and propose graphic solutions that add coherent graphic value
- Stay up to date with the latest design and cultural trends. Consistently research the social and digital landscape of competitors
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Self-manage projects based on given timeline and deadlines
- Work with typography, layout, illustrations, photography and motion graphic using the appropriate softwares
- Occasionally shoot and style social media photos or videos when needed
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Design (e.g. graphic, visual communications, product), or equivalent education
- 3+ years of experience at a design firm or agency preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects
- Bonus if you have experience in shooting social media content
Immediate available is preferred
Everyday Humans believes in teamwork, collaboration and diversity. We know our team is stronger together and we are committed to staying true to these values as we grow. Join us!
What We Offer:
- 3-day work week with flexible working hours
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Additional 1 paid day / month for self-care
- Dynamic, creative and multi-cultural working environment
About Everyday Humans:
Everyday Humans (www.everyday-humans.com) is a modern day skincare brand that makes comfy, planet friendly sunscreens for conscious humans. Cruelty-free, plant powered, inclusive and eco-friendly, our omni-channel distribution includes D2C, Amazon, Ulta Beauty, Target, Sephora APAC, Urban Outfitters, Revolve and more. A Target Takeoff Beauty Accelerator graduate (Class of 2019), Everyday Humans was featured in Glamour, Refinery29, Pop Sugar, Vogue, People, Byrdie, Coveteur, Buzzfeed, Forbes, Allure, Bloomberg, and more.