Social Content & Community Associate APPLY NOW
We’re hiring! Our social content & community guru is a very selective opportunity for college-aged or fresh grad beauty & skincare enthusiasts with a serious interest in beauty. You will help build our community of brand advocates and help spread the word about the brand. You will be the social media voice and face of EH - responsible for the creation and management of our online presence. You will help product seeding strategy and partnerships with the guidance of our Digital Marketing Lead.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are genuinely obsessed with all things beauty and skincare and have expert knowledge in the latest beauty launches, trends and community taste-makers and influencers
- You have a serious interest in how beauty brands strive to build an engaging community
- You love to follow and discover beauty and skincare influencers and can easily identify content creators that fit our brand's needs
- You are a “people” person and live, breathe and thrive in TikTok and Instagram. You understand the culture, trends and the app’s capabilities
- You are comfortable as an on-screen talent
- You are responsible and organized and have a “no task is too small” attitude.
- You are able to commit at least 15 hours a week.
- Work alongside the content team to create TikTok and IG content.
- Proactively engage and support our community on IG and TikTok through DMs.
- Identify creators who can champion Everyday Humans and how we can further those relationships
- Curate monthly product seeding and community giftings
- Work closely with the Marketing Team and contribute to the content ideation and creation for various campaigns.
- Be open and ready to take on more. We are an early stage start-up with ever-changing demands!
- Opportunity to work closely with the founding team in building a fast-growing, ambitious and promising beauty brand from the ground up.
- Rewarding and challenging work with room to up-skill and grow within the role and beyond.
- Free products and merch. Bonus company lighting and filming equipment for content creation
Immediate available is preferred.
*Please submit social media account handles or portfolio of your on-screen work.*
Everyday Humans believes in teamwork, collaboration and diversity. We know our team is stronger together and we are committed to staying true to these values as we grow. Join us!
What We Offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Additional 1 paid day / month for self-care
- Dynamic, creative and multi-cultural working environment
About Everyday Humans:
Everyday Humans is a female-founded pro-planet skincare brand with a mission to make eco-friendly and comfortable sunscreen with skincare benefits, designed for all humans. A Target Takeoff Beauty Accelerator graduate (Class of 2019), our sunscreens are certified plastic neutral, climate neutral and cruelty free, and are all under $30. Since launching in 2020, our range are carried in +850+ retailers across North America and Asia, including Target, Ulta Beauty, JCPenney, Revolve, Sephora APAC and have appeared in Allure, Vogue, Refinery29, Forbes and Business of Fashion.