Social Media Associate APPLY NOW
We're looking for a content obsessed social media associate with a serious interest in beauty to join the Everyday Humans Team. You will manage the online presence of Everyday Humans - responsible for the creation and management of our social media channels. You will help build our community of brand advocates and help spread the word about sun protection with us.
- Be responsible for EH's social media editorial calendar, own the full process of planning, ideation, copywriting and creation - ensuring content follows brand guidelines, from creation, to posting and engaging with the community
- Plan both always-on and campaign based executions that following EH's content pillars, tone of voice and take the lead on finding trending executions that resonates with the brand
- Prepare monthly channel reports with clear insights, to help with decision making and pivots
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and viral moments for maximum engagement
- Must be able to film content and support with content creation
- Be open and ready to take on more. We are an early stage start-up with ever-changing demands!
- Opportunity to work closely with the founding team in building a fast-growing, ambitious and promising beauty brand from the ground up.
- Rewarding and challenging work with room to up-skill and grow within the role and beyond.
- 3+ years experience as a social media manager, content creator / screenwriter or working in a similar role where you were responsible for managing social media for a brand
- Experience in growing an audience organically and engaging with a Gen Z community
- Track record of driving results, be able to explain how they were achieved and describe how the brand was elevated
- Passion for the influencer industry and watch digital content in your spare time
- Relentless creativity and ability to write copy
- Keen interest and experience in beauty industry and of course, sun protection!
- Organisation and communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- A team player and work well with others
- Comfortable speaking on camera and skilled/confident in working with software to create content
Immediate available is preferred.
*Please submit social media account handles or portfolio of your social media account management work.*
Everyday Humans believes in teamwork, collaboration and diversity. We know our team is stronger together and we are committed to staying true to these values as we grow. Join us!
What We Offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Additional 1 paid day / month for self-care
- Dynamic, creative and multi-cultural working environment
About Everyday Humans:
Everyday Humans is a WOC founded sunscreen brand designed for all Humans Outside. Our mission is simple - we believe all humans should wear SPF everyday, and we're here to keep you protected, rain or shine. Our daily SPF with skincare benefits is designed for city living - from morning rituals, weekend excursions and everything in between. A Target Takeoff Beauty Accelerator graduate (Class of 2019), our range of inclusive and pro-planet sunscreens is carried in +850+ retailers across North America and Asia, including Target, CVS, Ulta Beauty, JCPenney, Revolve, Sephora APAC and have appeared in Allure, Vogue, Refinery29, Forbes and Business of Fashion.